Skip to main content
sunshinett
Lorraine E.
Asked a question 3 years ago

Hello, my name is Lorraine and I would like to know what I should do to retrieve my Landing Pages. The first one i created it saved it and then closed my account at convert kit, when i opened my account sometime later i could not find the first Landing Page. The second one I created it was AWESOME!!! I closed my account and when I reopened it ......that awesome Landing Page was nowhere to be found. Can anyone tell me what to do for me to get them back??

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

You may edit the landing page's text and then save your changes by clicking the driving directions35 button. The browser's inability to reflect your changes might be due to a cache problem. For a fresh look, try using a private browser or clearing your browser's cache.

Hey @sunshinett111! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the landing pages you created. Prior to closing out of your account, are you hitting "save and publish" in the upper right hand corner of the landing page editor? Make sure you do this, so that your landing page successfully saves. If you've done this but are still having trouble, then go ahead and reach out to someone from our support team by emailing help@convertkit.com67, OR you can head to the message icon located at the bottom right corner of your account to start a conversation with them. 

I hope this helps you! Let me know if you have any other questions :)