Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 3 months ago

hey there! i'm EDGAR!!! brand new, just a few hours old, just finished the "Let's Make it Official" and loved it... got (2) questions... A) the new Editor "Personalization" <<first-name>> doesn't work out for me..my test email arrived addressed to ... Hello <<FIRST NAME>>, how's it going? ... and B) does the new editor offer another font other than Times New Roman? ... thank you kindly for looking at my 2 questions...

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Blair WadmanCommunity Moderator
Email Automation Consultant, Web Developer, Educator

Hi @edgar8, welcome to the community!

1/ Test emails don't actually do anything with personalization as the personalization happens when the email is actually sent (not the test), so they always say <<FIRST NAME>>. However, on the next step in a new broadcast, there is a preview. In the preview, you can view it as if you are one of your subscribers (use the search to find a real subscriber) and that will turn it into their real name. 

2/ You can change the font in the template. In the "Email templates" (found under your account settings), there is an option to change the font. 

Question Stats

35 view
1 follower
Asked a question 3 months ago
Views this month