Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hi All - I was wondering if convertkit gives you a way to see subscriber demographics? I am particularly keen on seeing which countires my subscribers come from for particular tags? Thanks

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Emily MillsCommunity Guru
Illustrator, Author, Course Instructor

To my knowledge there isn't any kind of user location data dashboard. I think you have to know what cities you're looking for first, then create a segment. If this is a feature you would like, be sure to go to  the "feature requests" converation/group and post in there! You can create a new post, or find posts (via search) that are also asking for the same feature and comment that you'd want it, too. 

I had the same question when I was doing workshops and book tour stuff around the country last year. I made segments for cities/areas I would be visiting as to not spam people who obviously wouldn't be able to come. 

Here's an article that might help: https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/2502691-filter-subscribers-by-location47

John-Erik
Chief Adventure Officer

@Nomita45, the workaround that I use for this is create a segment based on either Country or Distance from a City.

This way I can keep tabs on local subscribers or segment based upon tour dates (etc).

~je🚀

Question Stats

2 followers
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month