Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hi Everyone - How can I add an easy - Share this newsletter with a friend - link? My goal is to make it easy for people to share and for those individuals to subscribe.

Where am I?

In Community at ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hey @Kayleigh O'Keefe23! (Sorry for the delayed response!) You can add a link to a web-version of your broadcast by adding {{ archive_url }} to any text as a link. That is, add that shortcode instead of a URL like you normally would for a link, like this:

Hi Everyone - How can I add an easy - Share this newsletter with a friend - link? My goal is to make it easy for people to share and for those individuals to subscribe.

Once the broadcast is sent, that text will link to the public archive page for it, and your subscribers are free to share that link, as well. 

However, please note that that web archive version won't have a form/CTA to sign up to your list. It'll just show the broadcast content itself. I might suggest linking out to form/landing page if your main goal is to get subscribers to sign up. Also, feel free to add the ability to add a CTA/form to the archive page for a broadcast as a feature request here52 :)