Hi, I am just getting started with your software so am exploring and trying to figure things out. I had a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind: 1. Is there no way to preview how a pop up form will display on mobile? I've noticed that the formatting gets changed a lot on mobile (not really in a good way). As an example I spent time customizing a popup form from the Coral template. I like how it displays on desktop, but on mobile it cuts out 90% of the picture. The picture is my lead magnet and really helps the potential opt in to see what they are getting. It also changed the text headline formatting to look aesthetically worse. Are there ways to format for mobile so it looks better as a lot of people will be accessing my landing page through mobile. 2. I saw you guys have a feature that doesn't show the popup form to people who have already signed up. I really like this feature as it's annoying to keep presenting someone with a lead magnet they already have. So that's really cool, but I do have a question about it. I also have Leadpages where I have built popups and landing pages. If I have connected leadpages to my convertkit account for my email list etc. Would popups created in Leadpages connected to convertkit have that same functionality? Would they not show up for people that have already signed up? Thank you in advance for your time and consideration! best, Evan

2 replies