Skip to main content
Asked a question last year

Hi I am new to this and am trying to add an inline Convertkit form to my sidebar. I have downloaded the Convertkit plugin and put it in the sidebar but all that appears is the name Convertkit form – not the name of the form that I have set up, or any content – see attached photo. The form pops up at the top of the page when I open and reach the end of a blog post, but if this is the only option, I would prefer it at the bottom of the page. Ideally, though I would just like a static form in the Sidebar. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hi
I worked it out! Needed to use a form that fitted into the sidebar - so by choosing a different option it worked