Hi, I am trying to make an email welcome sequence, but I want to make sure people can only enter it one time. Here is how the automation is set up. Person joins one of several forms >> tagged "Began onboarding" >> If person was already tagged "Began oboarding", they are moved to end of the automation. If they were not already tagged "Began onboarding" then... >> Enters welcome email sequence. I am trying to make sure that if someone, while they are in the middle of this automation, if they choose to join one of the other forms from the top of the automation (for example, they download a lead magnet, or sign up for a waitlist), that they will not be cut off from this automation and moved to the end before the sequence was finished. I am thinking this might happen because if they join another form that was at the top of this automation, they would start the automation again from the top, but this time since they are already tagged "began onboarding" they would be forced to the finish line of the automation and would not continue receiving the welcome email sequence if they were in the middle of it. Can someone assist with a technique to avoid this problem? I'm drawing a blank. Thanks!