Hi, I am working on a web app that I want to launch in around a month. It's really a passion project and me wanting to learn about becoming a creator. I am also working on some courses. Question: App is in development, I want to create brand awareness. I want to create excitement and to get people's attention before launch. I have decided to be on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook - This is where my target audience is. I have created content for twitter for a month around our brand, our topic and prelaunch. Do I start with twitter and post this content. Then on some post's link to a landing page where they can sign up for to access the launch? Basically how do I do it.....My web app is in development, after it's finished I will still have to beta test and then fix and then send out to a select group of people to review and promote. SO I guess how do I start getting noticed without having my product ready and what should I be trying to do? Capture their email to grow a list etc? THANKS! From a newbie

1 reply