Skip to main content
Question
WordPress
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hi I have created a pop up subscription form and added a widget custom html in the right side bar. Iam in wordpress I dont have activated the plugin. The form does not display?

πŸ’‘Make the most of your Community Member profileΒ 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profileΒ 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hi @evbeing37 ! You did say that you're not using the plugin, which should be fine if you're just embedding the code directly onto the site. I'm seeing that you have your Monterey form set to "exit intent", which means that the form will only pop up when you are about to exit out of the window. You can read more about that here38

Hi I have created a pop up subscription form and added a widget custom html in the right side bar. Iam in wordpress I dont have activated the plugin. The form does not display?

Is that the setting that you want and is it not appearing when you hover the mouse outside of the browser window? If that's not working, can you please provide the url to your website where I should be able to see your form? I'll be glad to test this out for you. :)

Also, please note that when using HTML code, every time you make a change to your form in ConvertKit, the code changes and you'll need to replace/re-embed the new code onto your site. Did you happen to make any updates to your form since you embedded the code originally?