Skip to main content
Mellony Gibson
Web Designer & Developer
Asked a question 9 months ago

Hi, I'm having an issue with the Clare form I have added to my WordPress website using the shortcode option into Elementor. All the form fields should be inline just as the preview on ConvertKit, however, after entering the shortcode and updating my site, the submit button sits under the name and email field, I have attached a screenshot. I have entered the same shortcode elsewhere on the site for my CTA and the same thing happens. I checked my button settings to see if there was an issue with the padding or margin but there isn't any, plus I haven't added any custom CSS. I checked back a day later to see if the issue would resolve itself but it hasn't.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Kaitel Männikust
Email automation enthusiast

Hi, Mellony!

I looked on your website and see you fixed the issue. My guess is, that the box containing your Clare form just wasn't wide enough for the button and fields to be in the same row and the button got pushed on to the next row.

Was that the case?