Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hi, On Wednesday I attended a workshop with Angel and Ashlyn, my question is about something that was mentioned about a new roll out service. I didn't quite get it and would like to know more. Is it for course creation? I'm in the Netherlands but my client is in the UK and she's thinking to switch platforms for her course so I'd love more info.

Angel Marie Creator Educator 🎓
Hey there! Thanks so much for attending the workshop with Ashlyn and I! I'd love to help you further. Can you expand on your question? Do you recall me mentioning the roll out service, or Ashlyn mentioning it? Let me know - thank you!
ineke
Angel Marie Hi Angel, found the link above, it's for digital products so not something for us, just yet, I sent an email to hello@convertkit.com for the bonuses but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not looking to move from the free package yet (not till April next year when all my kids are in school and I can use a mailing list properly) but I would love the other bonuses, and also could you advice on where I should look for information on adding my opt - in, to Squarespace. I got stuck. thank you!
You should join Creator Education & Workshops first.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
No answers yet.