Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 3 years ago

Hi there! How can I send broadcast to people who did not open a previous broadcast (even I after I had resent it ..i.e sent it twice, then want to send a different broadcast to those unopens)...? What's the best way to get that list of unopens? Thanks!

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @choosingtoconnect@gmail.com68! We don't provide a list of unopens, but you should still be able to achieve this, just with a couple extra steps: 

1. Use a bulk action113 to tag all the recipients of your broadcast with a particular tag (e.g. Received Broadcast)
  2. Use bulk actions to tag all the openers of each send of your broadcast with a different tag (e.g. Opened Broadcast)
  3.  Create a segment76 that includes the recipients tag, but excludes the openers tag
  4. Filter your next broadcast to only send to that segment

For additional guidance on how to configure segment criteria, I'd recommend checking out the video titled 'Tags & Segments' contained in our Lunch & Learn Video Series85.

I hope that helps! :)