Skip to main content
Question
Susan
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hi there, I'm making an incentive email right now for my landing page, and I'm just wondering how to customize the colour of my links such as the "unsubscribe" and "Privacy policy" links included. I was able to change the colour at first, but it still underlines in the standard blue.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @susieketis49! You can change the default link colour via your email template :) We have a guide on our visual template editor here66.

Please note that at this time, all of your account's incentive emails will use your default email template, so ensure you make the changes in the template that you ultimately want to use as your default. (You can still select a template other than your default for each broadcast & sequence though, if you want!)