Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hi, Trying to point CK to my own Domain and I have added the 3 DNS records from my CK account. I created a subdomain called pages. But CK isn't verifying it. It's been 48 hours since I created my subdomain and added the CK DNS records to it. You can see in the images that I added the DNS records (the ip addresses I blanks out) but you can also see the existing ones the IONOS have added when I created the new subdomain. I haven't a clue but do I need to delete any of the existing DNS records to make this work? Thanks

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

I just deleted the two existing A records, leaving the 3 ones that I added and it worked. It now verifies in my CK account. :)