Skip to main content
marlenedencker
Practitioner
Asked a question 7 months ago

How do i ad already tags subscribers til en email seguence. I want to ad existing subscribers to my automated email flow. They have the tag, but only new subscribers added to the tag recieve the email sequence. I have tried to create n new automatisation, where the tagged one get af new tag andthe the emails series. nut it still only applys to new sign ups. Any ideas?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Patrick T
Web Hosting, DNS Record Master, Blogger

@marlenedencker22 What you can do is to use segment. If your subscribers are added to a form, tag, the sequence you can create a segment like this. 

How do i ad already tags subscribers til en email seguence. I want to ad existing subscribers to my automated email flow. They have the tag, but only new subscribers added to the tag recieve the email sequence. I have tried to create n new automatisation, where the tagged one get af new tag andthe the emails series. nut it still only applys to new sign ups. Any ideas?

In this segment, you have the option to add if your subscribers are added via form, sequence, and tag.

Then once you create this segment you can go ahead and create a new tag and use bulk action 24

You can add them to the new tag. But make sure that a new tag is added in your visual automation as empty before you add them to that new tag from segment via bulk action.