Skip to main content
Question
April Lewis
April Lewis, ConvertKit Certified Expert & Small Business Coach
Asked a question 3 years ago

How willing are you to show up even when it *seems* like no one else cares? Scale of 1-10? Can't take credit for this question. Saw it in another group and loved it. Wanted to see what some fellow ConvertKitters had to say in response :)

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Blair Wadman🌟Community Influencer 🌟
Email Automation Consultant - blairwadman.com

10. This is assuming that I know that eventually people will care after I've consistently showed up because I'm helping them (currently doing this with a new blog & it just take a leap of faith!). 

Paris Hansch
Copywriter, Authorpreneur & Crazy Cat Lady

Well, if nothing else you gotta follow up on your promises so you have to show up! (So 10)

FINALLY I am a 10 on something!! I will admit that this is a recent revelation! Show up anyway! 

Christina Caudle
Founder Bright Hope Soap Works

I am  an 8.  The key for me is to be in tune with what people care about.  If I am the only one who cares and I am not seeing results, there should be a time of reflection and re-evaluation.  Sometimes, I need to stick with it and endure. Sometimes, I need to alter my course/tweak things a bit.  

Carolyn Moore
Personal Finance Blogger, Speaker and Instructor

I have a lot of pride which can be taken 2 ways too prideful to give up or too prideful that you resent those for not showing up then you stop doing things. I prefer to go route number 1

Question Stats

7 followers
Asked a question 3 years ago
Views this month