10. This is assuming that I know that eventually people will care after I've consistently showed up because I'm helping them (currently doing this with a new blog & it just take a leap of faith!).
How willing are you to show up even when it *seems* like no one else cares? Scale of 1-10? Can't take credit for this question. Saw it in another group and loved it. Wanted to see what some fellow ConvertKitters had to say in response :)
💡Make the most of your Community Member profile
Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile
- About You tab:
- Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
- About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
- Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
- Social Media tab:
- Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
I am an 8. The key for me is to be in tune with what people care about. If I am the only one who cares and I am not seeing results, there should be a time of reflection and re-evaluation. Sometimes, I need to stick with it and endure. Sometimes, I need to alter my course/tweak things a bit.