Skip to main content
Question
importing
Asked a question 2 years ago

I am adding new subscribers to my list that come from facebook lead ads. I am getting a CSV file from my agency with the subscribers that are signing up for the list, but only about 90% of the subscribers are being added to the list after I import the CSV into converkit (roughly 10% are just not being added). Even when I individually add subscribers that do not bulk import, they are still not being added to the list. Does anyone know what's going on and how to fix? Thanks!

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Aaron HockleyCommunity Guru
Photographer, Writer, Consultant

There are a couple possibilities:

• if you're trying to add someone that's already on the list, they won't be re-added
  • if you're trying to add someone who was once on your list, but unsubscribed, they won't be re-added
  • there could be a bug with the import or another reason that the address are being blocked - you'll want to reach out to help@convertkit.com29 with the specifics (they'll likely want to know specifically which addresses are failing to import)