Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 7 months ago

I am confused on how exactly I share my landing page on FB and IG. Is it a post? When I enter it as a post, the formatting disappears. I know how to copy the link from ConvertKit, but I don't know where I put the link in both FB and IG so the landing page is accessible? Can anyone help? Thank you!

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

TC Headley
Brand Strategist, Divi Designer, Mac & Cheese Connoisseur

On IG I would say make it your bio link because most times that's the only link people can use and then create posts where you say #linkinbio to direct people there. On Facebook, if you have a page, you can share it in a post as well as put it as the main button on you page under i believe the "learn more" category with the cover photo advertising what happens when you click the button. For an example check out one of my clients' facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/dawngracejonesesq/20

Moxiemaven64
Magician. Musician. Marketer. Lover. Teacher. Blogger. Writer. Warrior. Witch.

Another way around this is to create a graphic using a tool like Canva. If possible, use the same photo, colors, and fonts from your Convert Landing page (or your brand colors, if you have them). 

You can then upload the graphic to FB and IG, and use the caption to describe what your freebie is, and add your link. 

And make sure that your IG bio has the link to your landing page. That way anyone else checking out your profile can click onto your landing page.

Carolyn Moore
Personal Finance Blogger, Speaker and Instructor

The shareable link should work just fine as a post on FB and IG. I guess make sure you save all of your changes again and copy the link. Can you post it here and we can see if it works?

I am confused on how exactly I share my landing page on FB and IG. Is it a post? When I enter it as a post, the formatting disappears. I know how to copy the link from ConvertKit, but I don't know where I put the link in both FB and IG so the landing page is accessible? Can anyone help? Thank you!