Tisha Davis
 · Founder/Visionary

I am one second from moving on. I created an email sequence a month ago. Took me forever as I stumbled through it. I had to ask one question at a time back and forth via e-mail as no one was available to look at my account or have a conversation with me. I need help with it. I need it to work properly. I don't know what I'm doing. I am struggling with this platform. It is not the most user-friendly and I cannot believe that NOONE can help me. Someone with ConvertKit looked at my account yesterday, and for the third time, I was told I have a free account. Meanwhile they are taking money from my account every month. The most recent withdrawal on June 20th. So, can we start there? Can you properly set-up my account so you are aware that I have a paid account? It's insulting to ask a question and constantly be told I have a free account (and therefore not entitled to help). And then, to add insult to injury when I went into my account this morning to tell her the name of my e-mail sequence, my account has been locked and I can't see the e-mail sequence! I am about done now. If my e-mail sequence has been deleted after NEVER getting the help I need and literally being stuck and unable to make money, I want a full refund and I'm closing my "free" account that I'm paying for. Disgusted! What's up with ConvertKit?

1 reply