Skip to main content
Haley C Community Host
Community Manager
Asked a question 7 months ago

I am scheduling 3 more community member calls to chat about the community. Who has some time to chat with me next week? Comment in the thread! πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Where am I?

In Community at ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Dear Haley !Β 

I am new to CK and I am going to make a Coaching Program online. I would like to chat with you anytime for I am a complete Beginner. I can create Websites and APPS or E-Commerce Stores but I have not much experience in Email list building and Landing Page integrations. Every advice of yours is welcome and in Return I can tell you and the Community much about High Tech. I am an Affiliate at Warrior Plus , Jvzoo , Clickbank , Shopify and many other platforms. If anyone needs a Webshop from Shopify or any other E-Commerce Solutions , I can create something special for him/her and I am not expecting payments for this. So , if you or anyone needs advice concerning a Webshop or anything else from the sector E-Commerce , just ask. Would be nice to hear from you.

Question Stats

167 view
1 follower
Asked a question 7 months ago
Views this month