Skip to main content
Question
products
shelly
Asked a question 2 years ago

I am trying to sell my course through the Products section, but it appears you can only attach one item, and I have 8 videos and 3 PDF files. So am I not able to do this with ConvertKit?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Emily MillsCommunity Guru
Illustrator, Author, Course Instructor

Short answer: No, this isn't possible. 

If you host your course on another platform like Teachable, just point your people there to buy the course and sign up there. The Convertkit Products feature is really best for things like ebooks, coaching, presets, files, etc. You could re-format your course to be a single PDF with links to the videos? If you did that, you could use the Products feature! If you want to keep things separate, a course platform is probably a better fit.