I asked this to the bot on the side but maybe someone here understands this. I got this error message this morning when I tried to go into my wordpress site. I don't understand any of it except is stays convert kit all over it. My host went in and removed the plug in. And now, of course I have no Opt-in forms on my site. What is going on? Error Details - What is the choose a topic form on the bottom of this? There is no topic related to my problem? ============= An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 139 of the file /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/admin/section/class-convertkit-settings-base.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function convertkit_wp_debug_enabled() in /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/admin/section/class-convertkit-settings-base.php:139 Stack trace: #0 /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/admin/section/class-convertkit-settings-general.php(108): ConvertKit_Settings_Base->get_forms() #1 /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/admin/section/class-convertkit-settings-base.php(101): ConvertKit_Settings_General->register_fields() #2 /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/admin/section/class-convertkit-settings-base.php(83): ConvertKit_Settings_Base->register_section() #3 /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/admin/section/class-convertkit-settings-general.php(25): ConvertKit_Settings_Base->__construct() #4 /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/admin/class-convertkit-settings.php(183): ConvertKit_Settings_General->__construct() #5 /home/lisagarb/public_html/wp-content/plugi

1 reply