I can set a form to show up after a delay, or a percentage of page scrolled, or (my favorite) on exit intent. I can also get a link to display my form directly. *But*, this link is completely useless, if I have the form set to do anything but display immediately. That's because the page displayed by the link *also* honors this same setting. So if I have a form set to "exit intent", and also have a link to allow the user to call up the form directly, he doesn't get the form - he gets a completely blank page that he stares at helplessly for however long it takes him to realize it's broken. Then he finally gives up, hits the back button, and *then* finally the form appears. Personally I'd call that a bug, but I've been unable to convince anyone on the support chat of this. So, I'm logging it as a feature request instead. Please, implement the feature where links actually work for the forms we actually create. If I set a form to be exit intent,. I mean that to apply when embedding the form, but no way can I imagine anyone wanting that setting to also apply when the form is opened via a link!