Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

I created a landing page using Abbey Landing Page template. I saved and published it. However, when someone tries subscribing, it doesn't work. I created and published this a month ago. Could someone help? Thanks!

πŸ’‘Make the most of your Community Member profileΒ 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profileΒ 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

@Sunaina Arora58 I just tested your landing page and received the incentive email in my spam folder. So it was delivered, it just landed in the wrong folder. This article here explains why emails may wind up in spam: https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/3372365-why-are-my-emails-going-to-spam60 I see that you tested one email that has the same domain as the email address you're sending from, so this is most likely why that one could have gone undelivered or wound up in spam.Β 

Also, if you select "All Subscribers" here instead of just "Confirmed Subscribers", you'll be able to see the people that signed up to your form.Β 

I created a landing page using Abbey Landing Page template. I saved and published it. However, when someone tries subscribing, it doesn't work. I created and published this a month ago. Could someone help? Thanks!

Once they've confirmed, the status will change from "Unconfirmed" to "Confirmed"...

If you've followed the suggestions in the article and you're still experiencing issues, please message us at help@convertkit.com64 so we can further assist you. :)