Skip to main content
Asked a question last year

I did a newsletter sign up page and a thank you page. I try to direct the sign up page to the success message. Then I went to the thank you page to redirect that to my Etsy shop. But when I went back to my sign up page, it had switched to redirect for my Etsy shop. I don't understand why I can't separate the 2 documents and send them to different places..

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Antoinette
Bookworm, Book Collector, and Loves Cooking.

Hi @Rhondas Originals36 

You can only have one redirect after the subscriber signs up to your landing page. What you can do is enable your double opt-in35 and set up another redirect once they confirm their Incentive email.

So after they sign up, they get redirected to the Thank you page. Since the double opt-in is enabled, they need to confirm their subscription via email. Once they confirm their subscription, you can set it up that they get redirected to your Etsy shop. 

So it will be like this:
Sign up > Redirect them to your Thank you page > They receive and confirm the incentive email > Redirect them to your Etsy Shop

I hope this helps!