SculptorBody Fitness
 · Chief Technology Ninja - SculptorBody Fitness

I have a situation that has me scratching me head, so I could use a little help form the community. We have a challenge that runs monthly, have one (of several) automation we have been successfully duplicating for each challenge for almost a year. Registration runs Wed - Saturday, and the automation subscribes 600+ of our registered participants to an email sequence starting at 1 am on Saturday morning. The sequence is then set to fire off a welcome email (set to only be sent on Mondays), with the following check-up emails in the sequence being sent every Monday over the next couple of weeks. However, in the last two challenges we noticed that some of the participants were complaining getting emails a week behind. After doing some investigation it seems they are not getting subscribed to the sequence on Saturday or Sunday - instead they were delayed to as far out as Tuesday before getting added to the sequence. This is past the Monday welcome email, therefore pushing their welcome email (and the following emails) back a week.What could be causing this delay? It's hard to believe that it would take 4-5 days for an automation to add 600 subscribers sequence, or could it be something else we are doing wrong?

3 replies