Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 2 years ago

I have more than 1 verified sender business addresses, and had verified one sending domain, in order to send DMARC compliant emails. I need all sending domains to be verified, to pass SPF and DKIM authentication (DMARC compliance). How can I add and verify the other sending domains ?

๐Ÿ’กMake the most of your Community Member profileย 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profileย 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hi @Alex Zonder50! At this time it is only possible to configure one verified sending domain per ConvertKit account. If you need more than one, you would need to create another ConvertKit account for each โ€” I'm sorry about that!

That said, if you'd like to see multiple verified sending domains supported per ConvertKit account in the future, I would encourage you to file it as a feature request here61 :)