Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

I just recently joined Convertkitl. I created a landing page/pop-up through Elementor Pro, not using a Convertkit template. I have my “Actions after submit” set to “email and Convertkit.” However, when I click the Convertkit tab, the “form” drop down only says “select,” and no drop down list. I imagine it’s because I didn’t creat the form through Convertkit. This is all new to me, how do I get this to sequence with Convertkit, as I am not receiving confirmations now when someone fills out the form on my website. Also, any good tutorials out there to break down how to complete the process “thank you page, delivering the PDF gift, sequence the follow-up emails? Thanks for your help.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

I just had this same problem 2 days ago when I joined Convertkit. What I did to solve the problem of having no forms show up in my drop down menu in Elementor was I created forms to go along with the forms in Elementor, for example I have 2 freebie landing pages & forms I built in Elementor previously, so I created 2 new forms in ConvertKit to correspond to those. Then in Elementor, I refreshed it and my new forms appeared and it worked, I was able to get the signup to work!

As for your 2nd question, I already had my own Thank You page created in Elementor (on my WordPress site), so what I am doing is putting the url to that thank you page in the 'redirect' section in my incentive email section for my forms in ConvertKit. After that is done, I created sequence emails (under the Automation tab) that will start sending to anyone that signs up using a specific form.

Hope this helps! I am still learning too.