Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 3 years ago

I just sent my first broadcast with A/B testing on subject line. Yay! Only thing is, I can't see who opened the emails other then open rate numbers/percentages. Looks like my Engagement Overview is missing some info: (Recipients, Opens, Clicks) How do I access that?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hi @lovesoundinternational@gmail.com39! Yay! 

You'll be able to see those specific results in your Reports for that a/b test. Also remember- they last for a four hour period of time, and once that period ends, CK will tell you the winner at that moment. (You might continue to see results change over time, but once the 4 hours is up, that will be the result that is counted.) 

Hope this helps! 

Question Stats

175 view
1 follower
Asked a question 3 years ago
Views this month