Megan V. Walker
ย ยทย Independent Consultant

I love you guys, you are great. Couldn't be happier with Convertkit. HOWEVER.... some feedback on monthly invoice email. The email is NOT an invoice. It's not something I can download and then add to my accounting system. The most annoying part of this email, you don't provide a link for me to click on to even get to it, all of your links are for articles. - this isn't the time to promote, I am already a paying customer, which is why you are telling me about my invoice, right? I must go through 6 steps to get what I need. Log in > Go to Account settings > Go to Billing > click on View your billing > Find the latest billing cycle > Click on the download as PDF action. Only THEN do I have a receipt that could be considered an invoice of some kind. So, what about: * Sending an email that could be saved and used as an invoice.. so it's just plain and simple and JUST provides the invoice details * Adding the invoice as an attachment * At the VERY least, providing a link to take me to the correct place to get the invoice so I don't have to go through 6 steps Again, I love you guys, but this irritates me each month. That's all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

5 replies