Skip to main content
Question
sequences
Asked a question 6 months ago

I"m new to convertkit and am having trouble trying to add an email sequence. First issue: I wrote all my emails and when I tried to add a snippet to the last one, it deleted all of my emails in the sequence. second issue: I can't seem to change any of my emails from the draft to active. Now it looks as if I've added the same sequence to the sequence 3 times, and I'm not sure if it's just showing that there are 3 emails in the sequence or if there is actually a new welcome sequence that will begin after each sequence begins. So confusing. Please help!

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hey @sacredsassyandshameless5! Regarding the first issue, very sorry about that trouble – I've never heard of that happening before! To be on the safe side, I would suggest pasting your sequence email content into a separate doc, so you have a backup just in case. But if that happens again, please reach out to our team at help@convertkit.com2 (or via the in-app messenger in your account) with a description of the issue so our team can help investigate further!

As for setting your sequence emails to Active, could you please ensure that you have a physical address entered on this page2, as well as a verified sending email address? If those two pieces aren't configured yet, it can interfere with publishing emails.

Question Stats

45 view
1 follower
Asked a question 6 months ago
Views this month