Skip to main content
chriscarosa
Producer
Asked a question 9 days ago

I'm trying to figure out what the newsletter should contain from a content standpoint - there are just too many choices! Can you share what your newsletter content is? Thanks!

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

I am a happiness coach and I help burnt out perfectionists find their way back to balance so they can build a life they love.

I write a weekly newsletter and each week it covers a topic I've noticed is a pain point for my clients (or potential clients).  I write about the pain point and/or a technique to help answer the problem they are dealing with.  I often include personal stories or anecdotes to help make both me and the topic more relatable.  Most newsletters include a CTA at the end which is often just to hit reply and let me what you think about this topic.  

Once a month I send out a branded lock screen graphic with an affirmation to help people remember something I think is important in building a life they love.  The email that week covers why the affirmation is important and how to apply it to their lives/how I've applied it to my life.

Hope this helps!