Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

I setup a "professional" email address with my domain on it (example: hello@mydomain.com) so it looks nicer. If someone replied to one of my emails, is there a place on ConvertKit that I can manage/reply to emails from my audience? (Mailchimp does this). Or do I have to respond from my @domain.com platform? I don't like using that platform because it uses RoundCube and looks ugly. The Subscribe button, and other links from the original email turn into looong HTML text and looks unprofessional. I'll attach picture of the original email, and then what it looks like when I respond to my audience's email.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @seedsnspades22! We don't have a built-in way of managing replies to emails sent via ConvertKit; that does need to be handled directly in your email provider (i.e. the provider you use for your sending email; not ConvertKit) at this time.

(Please feel free to file this as a feature request for our team here30, though!)

As an aside, I'm wondering if you might prefer to use a platform like Google Workspace39 for your business email instead of your current provider. Lots of people like it (including myself!) because it allows you to use the Gmail interface. Just wanted to mention it as a potential alternative! ☺️