Skip to main content
Question
derek
Community Builder
Asked a question 2 years ago

I think I've created a 20-day email sequence and have a few questions: 1) I have all days selected in the sequence settings, 2) the first email is set to go out immediately, 3) the other 19 emails are set to go out 1 day after the previous email on all days of the week. Question: If I change the sequence setting to be off on Sat/Sun, will the emails send on the next available day? In other words, if day 3 in the sequence has sent the 3rd email on a Friday, and Sat/Sun is turned off in the sequence settings, will the day 4 email be sent on the following Monday? Do I need to change the enable days of the week on the individual emails? I am trying to turn off emails so they will not be sent on weekends, but still have all emails sent in sequence on the next available day. I did not see anything in the online help that explained this specific usage. Thanks

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @derek50!

If I change the sequence setting to be off on Sat/Sun, will the emails send on the next available day? In other words, if day 3 in the sequence has sent the 3rd email on a Friday, and Sat/Sun is turned off in the sequence settings, will the day 4 email be sent on the following Monday?

Yes, that is correct — day 4 would send on Monday. It will wait until the next valid sending day to send that email.

Do I need to change the enable days of the week on the individual emails? I am trying to turn off emails so they will not be sent on weekends, but still have all emails sent in sequence on the next available day.

If you just want the entire sequence to not send on Saturdays & Sundays, then you can  toggle those off from the sequence settings page and that will apply to all of the emails in the sequence. The option is available to set different sending days for individual emails, but if you want it to apply to the whole sequence, then doing it from the settings page is fine ☺️

I hope that helps!

Related Questions

Question Stats

379 view
1 follower
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month