Skip to main content
Asked a question last year

I've created a new lead magnet. So now I have two email sequences that are similar (as I used the first email sequence as a template for the second). Is there a way that you can stop the new email sequence after the first email when the freebie is delivered for people already in the first so they don't receive the rest of the sequence given the similarity. I have a tag for the folks who have completed the other email sequence. Thank you.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

To answer my own question in case it helps some one else. It was in another answer on the ConvertKit community.  It's a good article on sequences. The answer is in the last part. Basically you can exclude (via tags or sign up to forms) at the email level as well as the sequence level using the FILTER icon at the top of each email in a sequence. I didn't know that but very helpful for excluding people in other similar email sequences. Problem solved! https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/2502629-creating-scheduling-sending-a-sequence-in-convertkit23

Related Questions

Question Stats

0 followers
Asked a question last year
Views this month