I’ve moved from mailchimp to ConvertKit and am pleased with the platform, and the excellent webinars being provided. I’m new to this and ask forgiveness if this is a little long. I just finished a Donald Miller workshop on applying his StoryBrand to my web page. And the ConvertKit webinar on landing pages. My questions relate to how I can best implement landing pages to build an email list of those that will be interested in my first novel, but also have – on that same landing page, or another – options to indicate interest in other products. I will try to be brief and give the reader’s digest version of my products: (1) a novel, first of a trilogy of an American living in Spain, based in my 10 years in Spain in the 1980’s. This one is about treasure hunting, and partnering with a corrupt Guardia Civil. I want to find people interested in such a novel, interested in treasure hunting in Spain, and interest in ancient lead sling bullets – I will have a series of contests to win a 2000 year old sling bullet with certificate of authenticity. (2) a non-fiction book on my path to write a novel and get published (3) a non-fiction book on the sexual carvings on Romanesque Medieval churches in Spain (4) a website on the Mysteries of Spain (5) an old blog, faith-based, on Good, Better, Best Love – looking at the contrast of carnal love with God’s love. I haven’t written to this for many years, due to my reaction to haters, but it gets thousands of visitors still. Questions: 1- on the landing page for those interested in treasure hunting in Spain, a PDF on the history of the sling bullet, and interest in a contest to win a sling bullet, is it easy to implement a third field that would convert to a tag to indicate which contest or book receipt they are associating with their desire for a sling bullet, in addition to name and email? 2- how to best collect interests in all the other products. Would this be a separate page with a checklist to indicate all the areas of interest, and the associated PDF for each, for example? 3- would I repeat this checklist on the firs landing page for treasure hunting/sling bullets, or have a button on that landing page to go to the second landing page? Thanks for any thoughts shared.

1 reply