Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

I want to set up an email sequence to act as a newsletter. I don't want to broadcast it because I want the process to be automated. Is there a way to set up an email sequence that doesn't send new subscribers to the beginning of the sequence, but rather lets them pick up with the "up next" email?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @Geena Kading48! If your main issue is automation, did you know you can schedule broadcasts in advance39? So you have the option of scheduling broadcasts out a few weeks (or more) in advance, and then they'll send out automatically at their scheduled times (you don't even need to log in). That would be the most straightforward way to set this up.

In a nutshell, Sequences aren't really built to work like this right now. While there are potential workarounds, they can get tricky and I think the effort of setting up/maintaining them would probably end up being about equal to just scheduling broadcasts in advance. That said, if there's a reason why scheduled broadcasts wouldn't work as well in your case, could you let us know why? That might help for additional context.

(In any case, feel free to post this as a feature suggestion here41! Our team monitors that topic and we always appreciate the feedback ☺️)