Skip to main content
Question
- Julia Tarquinio -
Digital Teacher Resource Seller and Coach
Asked a question 3 years ago

I would like to make a redirect page for after my subscribers sign up (not just a typical message that is provided that says "success!..." To redirect to another page, we have to provide a url. Well, how do I make a url page that is a thank you page with my personal message and downloads? Thank you!

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Paris Hansch
Copywriter, Authorpreneur & Crazy Cat Lady

You would need to have a website and a page to link them to.  Convertkit only supports landing pages, I think they now support custom thank you pages which you might be able to use, but your best bet is having your own so you can control it.

ConvertKit allows creating integrated thank you pages for some templates. You can add a thank you page by clicking on the (+) sign on your landing page editor window.

Refer to this KB article for more information: https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/3581114-thank-you-pages.176

You can also set an external thank you page, just like I did. 

You can get an idea by visiting my LP and TP. http://bit.ly/2QWLdGZ144

Since the particular template wasn't allowing me to create a thank you page in the ConvertKit account, I have created and linked an external page to my CK landing page.

Carolyn Moore
Personal Finance Blogger, Speaker and Instructor

Question Stats

4 followers
Asked a question 3 years ago
Views this month