Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

I would like to see soft bounces! (quite a basic feature I would have thought?) I send an email to 100 people, I need to be able to see who it didn't send to, without having to go through the entire list of 100 subscribers 1 by 1...! I suggest this should be in the "recipients" tab of the emails "report"?

πŸ’‘Make the most of your Community Member profileΒ 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profileΒ 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hi @David Clamp40 , thanks for your feedback! You can see all "hard" bounced subscribers here under the Subscribers dashboard:

I would like to see soft bounces! (quite a basic feature I would have thought?)

I send an email to 100 people, I need to be able to see who it didn't send to, without having to go through the entire list of 100 subscribers 1 by 1...! 

I suggest this should be in the "recipients" tab of the emails "report"?

As for the soft bounces, you're correct. As of right now, this can only be seen in the subscriber's profile under their email history. I've gone ahead and added this request to the list for you. :)Β 

Question Stats

187 view
1 follower
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month