Skip to main content
harrydry
Founder of Marketing Examples
Asked a question 2 years ago

I write all my emails in MJML meaning I use the HTML block for my whole email. I was hoping I could ad triggers by finding the trigger-id and inserting it in the <a> tag like in the docs. But doesn't seem to work. Is there a way of adding triggers to HTML block? Would solve all my problems!

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @harrydry20! Adding the trigger-id attribute should work — can you clarify a bit more what you mean by it not working? Also, just to confirm, link triggers will not work in preview emails — only the 'actual' send. (If you want to test it from an actual send, we have a guide here24 on how to send a broadcast to a single subscriber!)