Skip to main content
Question
Laura Marschel
Owner, Lalymom LLC
Asked a question 3 years ago

If a subscriber writes to us and says, i've tried joining your newsletter and I wanted the optin, but I never got it....can we resend the confirmation? I see her on my list as unconfirmed. I am happy to just send her the PDF but she sounds like she also wants the actual newsletter...

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

You can do a couple of things here. I'd start by asking then to check their spam folder (or promo folder, if they're on Gmail) and see if they see the confirmation email.

If they do, problem solved! They can just confirm and start receiving your PDf and newsletters.

If they don't see it, you can ask them if it is OK to manually subscribe them. If so, you can just confirm their subscription on your end, and again, problem solved. Once you confirm them on ConvertKit and add then to a sequence (or tag them, depending on how you have your automation set up), things will work out the way they were initially set up to work.