Skip to main content
Asked a question 7 months ago

If I publish an email sequence, do not change any "exlude filters", will it automatically send to all subscribers or do I have to manually add subscribers to the email sequence?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Patrick T
Web Hosting, DNS Record Master, Blogger

Hi @Jennifer Salerno17 

There are two types of exclusion. as far a I know in sequence. First, is per email and second is in global settings of sequence. To answer your question above. 

do not change any "exlude filters", will it automatically send to all subscribers or do I have to manually add subscribers to the email sequence? - Sequence will not sent to your subscribers automatically. You need to use a bulk action or visual automation. I will attached some linked for you to read. This are helpful links. 

Sequence20

Visual Automation21