Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

If someone is already subscribed to my newsletter, but they want to be added to a specific waiting list for a future course through a new landing page, I'm assuming that if I put a "waitlist" tag on that landing page, it will just add the tag to their email? Or add their email to that tag (I'm not sure how it works exactly). My main questions is just if someone is already subscribed, how to then allow them to join a specific waiting list.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @martarose@adhdwomencreate.com40! Subscribers on your list can sign up to multiple forms/landing pages. So, that subscriber can definitely sign up to the waiting list landing page, in addition to any other forms/landing pages to which they've already signed up. And if that landing page is set up to add an additional tag, it'll just get added in addition to any other tags that subscriber already has!

You might find this article helpful as well, to help clarify how subscriber management works in ConvertKit: What does Subscriber-centric mean?98

I hope that helps!