Skip to main content
David Stark
Author, Professor
Asked a question 2 years ago

In the case of a subscriber who just wants a freebie but doesn't want to go on my regular list, let's say, (1) I deliver that freebie with an additional link in the email tied an automation that will let them opt in to my regular list with one click, (2) they don't immediately click the link to opt in to my regular list, and (3) they eventually turn up as a "cold" subscriber after receiving the freebie, so that (4) I manually unsubscribe them from my list, and then sometime after that, (5) they click the link in the email that would have added them to my regular list. Does this subscriber then have their status automatically changed back from "cancelled" to "confirmed"? Or are they still "cancelled" so that the link to subscribe to the full list in the freebie delivery email has effectively become dead for Convertkit automation purposes?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @David Stark50! I'm assuming you're referring to a link trigger55. Clicking a link trigger won't reactivate a subscriber on your list if they're already marked as 'Cancelled' — at that point they'd need to re-opt in to your list, or we could manually reactivate them for you if you have their permission ☺️

Question Stats

622 view
1 follower
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month