Skip to main content
Question
broadcasts
Tejal Yoga
Asked a question 2 years ago

Is there a way to see the links clicked based on location in the broadcast? I have the same trigger and same link in my email three times, I’d like to know who clicked it in placement 1, 2, or 3?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @Tejal Yoga31, unfortunately we don't have a way to isolate this data yet. I'd encourage you to file this as a feature request here29 for our team, though!

As of now, you may be able to generate campaign URLs30 with a unique parameter for each link, and then have 3 separate link triggers. (I understand it's not as ideal given that it would require multiple link triggers instead of one, but it should work to split them up in the broadcast's analytics section.)

I hope that helps!

Related Questions

Question Stats

204 view
1 follower
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month