Looking to see how specific my tags must be so I can understand if a tag in one automation will cause a lead "jump" into a separate automation based on a tag. Here is my delima: I have leads coming in from various sources (referrals, social, online ads, etc) I am creating separate automations based on where the lead came from so they can relate back to that lead source and be a more personalized response. Each custom automation eventually will ask the lead seller their timeframe to put their home on the market (0-3 months, 3-6 months, etc) I've set up the first automation for leads coming in from a Quiz Funnel and in one of the sequences I am asking their timeframe to put their home on the market and am "recording responses" and thus assigning tags based on a link trigger. Their path follows different sequences based on that response. Can I use those same link triggers and tags in the other lead source automations I create or will that cause these quiz funnel leads to "jump" into other lead source automations/sequences. Or do I need custom link triggers and tags for each lead source and thus each automation/sequence. Does this make sense?

4 replies