Skip to main content
Question
Pamela
Blogger, Influencer, Doggone Healthy Coach
Asked a question 2 years ago

Ok, so I wrote my email (it is a bit lengthy) but it tells my story or part of it- why I do what I do, and how I came about doing it! It also welcomes my subscribers to be part of my team and what my hopes are for the team! Here are my top three email subject lines (FYI: I do not feel confident at coming up with these, so I really need feedback!)

Emily Mills Community Guru
I think you could be a little more succinct and shorter. I've read the optimal length is about 41 characters and shorter, and these are longer than that. I think you can get rid of the extra words that don't really help or add a lot of value so you can get to the point or the thing they really want faster! emojis are also helpful to add. Here's how I'd write them:

#1 "Welcome! Let's start training together!

#2 Here's the ebook you requested: "Get Your Leash On!"

#3 🐕🏃‍♀️Running With Your Dog ebook
Jordan Aspen 🌟Community Influencer 🌟
I agree with Emily. Something short and simple and easily recognizable—if people don't go to download the ebook right away you want them to be able to find it without having to remember your exact brand name or email address. So including a word like "Welcome" or even better "ebook" lets them search for it easily. The dog emoji that Emily suggests is also a great touch—it helps people remember who you are and what you're about and when they remember you they are far less likely to mark your emails as spam.
Pamela
ok, I changed my best options...taking both your pieces of advice....you spoke I listened!

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Question Stats

3 followers
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month