Skip to main content
Question
automations
Asked a question 2 years ago

One of my forms seems to not work at all. My marketing strategist an I have both been having issues. The people who have signed up and confirmed their subscription from Convertkit never get the email sequence/automation I created for this form. It's all connected on the back end. I've check 5 times to make sure I wasn;t overlooking anything

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Aaron HockleyCommunity Guru
Photographer, Writer, Consultant

The most common reason for a sequence not starting is that the messages are set to Draft instead of Active.

Assuming that's not the case, are the subscribers showing as subscribed to your sequence?  Or does the sequence show zero subscribers?   If the sequence isn't showing any subscribers, how do you have the form and sequence connected?