Sara Doolittle
ย ยทย Joy and Spiritual Growth Mentor

Please add the capability to add Facebook, Google Analytics, and Pinterest pixels to the thank you pages of the corresponding landing pages. Currently, you have a box for the FB, GA, Pinterest pixels for the landing page. You recently added the option to include a Thank You page that corresponds to a landing page. That's wonderful. However, when I'm running Facebook ads or Pinterest ads or looking at my analytics on Google Analytics, unless you add that capability to the Thank You page, I currently have no way of determining how many people actually converted, through my ads tracking or GA. It's one thing to click on a landing page but it's a much better thing when they fill out the information to receive what I'm offering. Once they receive the Thank You page that's telling me they're a conversion so that's where the pixels need to be. It's not a true conversion if they stop at the landing page. But it is a true conversion when they fill it out and click the button. So, please add the tracking pixel boxes to the backend of the Thank You pages just like you do on the Landing Pages. Love your service but I may have to buy someone else's landing/thank you pages in order to determine true conversions from my paid advertising campaigns and just in general. I don't want to do that. It's another vendor and more $. I'd rather keep it simple. Thanks again for all you do.

5 replies