Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

Please make the 'update your profile' and 'unsubscribe' pages customizable. Especially useful would be the option to make custom subscriber fields appear in subscriber's 'update profile' page-- or when they are about to unsubscribe. This could prevent subscriber leakage for preventable reasons, such as that they are annoyed at being tagged a certain way, or would read emails if only they were sent at a different time. (UPVOTE IF YOU AGREE!)

Brian D. Smith
This is pretty basic stuff. I'm surprised that such a segmented/targeted email platform doesn't allow the customer to segment themselves.

I'd really like them to choose whether they want a general mail or only want to be notified when I offer a class or when I release a new podcast.
thomas
Yes! I'd also love to see Customizable Unsubscribe Pages added to ConvertKit's features. The ability to customize the text would be A+++
Kate Hesse
I also would love the option to customize the unsubscribe page. The answers right now are pretty vague and almost all of my unsubscribes fall into the "I don't want to receive these e-mails any more" but that doesn't really help me understand what the disconnect was.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
No answers yet.

Related Questions

Question Stats

4 followers
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month